Adl Consulting is an advisory, public affairs and institutional communication firm specialized in lobbying activities, advocacy and change management. Since 2012 we have been fostering data-based decision-making and promoting Digital Lobbying methodology within the field.
The “Digital Lobbying Blog” is a digital space where our Team makes available to all sector professionals insights on emerging national and international issues, innovations and best practices.
We offer regulatory and institutional advisory services aimed at understanding all the risks and opportunities related to the decisions of policy makers through the analysis of the EU, national and regional legislative framework.
– Study, examination and critical analysis of parliamentary, governmental, ministerial and local legislation in order to understand the risks and opportunities related to political developments.
– Legislative monitoring services for the parliament Government, and local levels, provided in a timely, methodological and tailored way for our Clients.
– Supporting stakeholder engagement and positioning of our Clients, at the European, National and local level
– Scheduling of the most relevant events
– Weekly focus on European activities
– White papers and technical reports