Adl Consulting is an advisory, public affairs and institutional communication firm specialized in lobbying activities, advocacy and change management. Since 2012 we have been fostering data-based decision-making and promoting Digital Lobbying methodology within the field.
The “Digital Lobbying Blog” is a digital space where our Team makes available to all sector professionals insights on emerging national and international issues, innovations and best practices.
We support the Client in defining integrated offline and online communication strategies aimed at enhancing their image and strengthening their positioning towards stakeholders and institutions.
– Strategic advice aimed at defining integrated communication plans that consistently involve traditional tools and those related to the world of new media
– Creation of social media strategies (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube”
– Study and analysis of profiles, creation of an editorial plan, support for content creation
– Support in the handling of “crisis management” on social profiles
– Design, concept and organization of events, ranging from international summits to institutional events
– CEO branding: professional image analysis, benchmarking and positioning within the sector market. Identification of the map of interest stakeholder and creation of a personal branding strategy. Support for the drafting of editorial plans and web contents
– Drafting of reports, analyzes, surveys and quantitative and qualitative research carried out also through interviews with specific reference samples